TESMA Travel grant awardAnnual conference travel grant programme for our members to attend international scientific meetings and conferences
TESMA Travel grant award 2023
The TESMA travel grant award 2023 is now open for application to attend the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society – Asia-Pacific (TERMIS-AP) Conference 2023 to be held on October 16 -19 in Shatin, Hong Kong.
- To provide support to the TESMA members to attend the conference to learn and share the recent trend, work, and ideas in the field.
- To facilitate scientific and professional networking between TESMA members and international partners at the TERMIS-AP 2023.
RM 4000 cash award for each recipient
- Active TESMA members
- Researchers who are actively conducting research in the area of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine (Postgraduate students, postdoctoral scientists, principal investigators)
- Past recipients of the TESMA travel grant are NOT eligible.
Opening date for application: 1 June 2023
Closing date: 13 July 2023
- All abstracts must be submitted for TERMIS-AP 2023 until 20th May 2023 (https://icc.eventsair.com/termis-2023-2023-termis-ap-conference/abstract-submission)
- The applicants must provide the evidence of abstract acceptance by TERMIS-AP 2023 for consideration within 2 days of Abstract Acceptance notification by TERMIS-AP 2023.
- Submit the application form and accepted abstract here [https://forms.gle/qbPBEmvTgMQxRkBCA]
– Any application received after the deadline will not be considered
– Failure to observe these guidelines may result in rejection.
Decision Process and Notification
- All the applicant’s abstract will be evaluated by the evaluation committees appointed by the TESMA Board Members and only those abstracts recommended by the evaluation committees will be awarded the Travel Grant.
- The TESMA travel grant will be considered for outstanding scientific abstracts that will bring his/her research findings to the international communities of scientists, clinicians, and industry leaders in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Only abstracts that have a strong scientific merit, originality and relevance to TESMA and the conference theme will be considered.
- All decisions made by the TESMA selection committee are FINAL.
- The total amount of the grant is up to RM 4000, which can be used for the registration fee, air ticket and accommodation.
- The grant amount will be reimbursed after conference upon submission of the original (official) receipts (all printed receipts must be certified as true copies) to TESMA committee AND must submit a report about the conference (1 – 2 pages) and 2-3 photos of TERMIS-AP2023 to TESMA.
- Successful applicants must acknowledge TESMA Travel Grant in your presentations, either in poster or oral.
- Successful applicants to assist TESMA in organising and promoting future TESMA events.
- Successful applicants will be invited to share your experiences at the TESMA seminar series.
- If you are unable to participate in the conference, please notify TESMA (at [email protected]) / [email protected] immediately.
TERMIS-AP 2023: https://ap2023.termis.org
The largest society of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine professionals in Malaysia.
We are an international community of persons engaged or interested in the field of tissue engineering who promote education and research within the field of tissue engineering through regular meetings and other forms of communication.