TESMA-MyCEB Travel Grant for attending TERMIS World Congress in Kyoto, Japan
(4th – 7th Sept 2018).
- The Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Society of Malaysia (TESMA) in collaboration with the Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB) is offering travel grant to attend the 5th TERMIS World Congress in Kyoto, Japan on 4th – 7th Sept 2018
- Ten (10) travel grants will be offered to active TESMA members whose abstracts are already accepted for the congress (either poster or oral presentation), whereby RM3000.00 will be awarded for each successful applicant. However, the accepted abstracts will be evaluated by the evaluation committees appointed by the TESMA Board Members and only those abstracts recommended by the evaluation committees will be awarded the Travel Grant.
- The TESMA-MyCEB Travel Award will be considered for outstanding scientific abstracts that will bring his/her research findings to the international communities of scientists, clinicians and industry leaders in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Only abstracts that have a strong scientific merits, original and relevance to TESMA and the conference theme will be considered.
- Experts (young scientist and principal investigators) who are currently conducting research within the area of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine are invited to submit an abstract. All submitted abstracts must provide the evidence of abstract acceptance by TERMIS World Congress for consideration.
Format of abstract for TERMIS World Congress
- Guidelines for preparing abstract should follow the instructions given by TERMIS World Congress 2018 at https://www.termis.org/wc2018/abstract.php
- The maximum length of the abstract is 400 words. No tables and/or pictures are allowed. Non-standard abbreviations must be written in full when first use. Please ensure the correctness of the abstract.
- Abstract must contain a title, authors name and affiliation, Email, and Contact no. (Authors detail was removed for blinded evaluation)
Announcement : 15th May 2018
Closing deadline : 1st June 2018
Notification of acceptance : 15th June 2018
For more information, kindly contact:
Associate Prof Dr Badrul Hisham Bin Yahaya
TESMA Board Member