YBhg. Tan Sri / Dato’ / Prof. / Assoc. Prof. / Dr. / Sir / Madam / Br. / Sr. ,
The Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Society of Malaysia (TESMA) announced that the TESMA travel grant to attend the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society – Asia-Pacific Conference 2022 to be held on October 5th -8th at Jeju, South Korea is now open for application starting from 25th April 2022.
The aim of this grant is to provide support to the TESMA members to attend the conference to learn and share the recent trend, work, and ideas in the field. TESMA also believes that the TERMIS-AP 2022 will be a good platform for the TESMA members to network and form research collaborations.
Four (4) travel grants will be offered to active TESMA members. Each grant recipient will receive a cash award of RM 4000.
Travel grants will be open to all active TESMA members with the condition that their abstracts are accepted for TERMIS-AP 2022. Experts (young scientists and principal investigators) who are currently conducting research within the area of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine are invited to submit an abstract to TERMIS-AP 2022 and TESMA Travel Grant 2022 concurrently.
Past winners of TESMA travel grant are not eligible to submit an application.
- The applicants must provide the evidence of abstract acceptance by TERMIS-AP 2022 for consideration within 2 days of Abstract Acceptance notification by TERMIS-AP 2022.
- All abstracts must be submitted for TERMIS-AP 2022 at https://ap2022termis.org/index.php?gt=member/login. *Failure to observe these guidelines may result in rejection.
- Submit the application form and accepted abstract here [click here!]
Application Deadline: 17th June 2022 (The deadline will follow any extension given for TERMIS-AP2022 abstract submission by TERMIS-AP2022 committee. Any application received after the deadline will not be considered).
Decision Process and Notification:
- All the applicant’s abstract will be evaluated by the evaluation committees appointed by the TESMA Board Members and only those abstracts recommended by the evaluation committees will be awarded the Travel Grant.
- The TESMA travel grant will be considered for outstanding scientific abstracts that will bring his/her research findings to the international communities of scientists, clinicians, and industry leaders in the field of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Only abstracts that have a strong scientific merit, original and relevance to TESMA and the conference theme will be considered.
- All decisions made by TESMA selection committee are FINAL.
- The total amount of the grant is up to RM 4000, which can be used for the registration fee, air ticket and accommodation.
- The grant amount will be reimbursed after conference upon submission of the original (official) receipts (all printed receipts must be certified as true copies) to TESMA committee AND must submit a report about the conference (1 – 2 pages) and 2-3 photos of TERMIS-AP2022 to TESMA.
- Successful applicants must acknowledge TESMA Travel Grant in your presentations either in poster or oral.
- Successful applicants to assist TESMA in organising and promoting future TESMA events.
- Successful applicants will be invited to share your experiences at the TESMA seminar series.
- If you are unable to participate in the conference, please notify TESMA (at [email protected]) immediately.
TERMIS-AP 2022: https://ap2022.termis.org/organizing-committee/